Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Why am I making this blog?

Hey everyone.

So I've decided to make a blog to share my journey of cooking healthy/healthier meals that I prepare for my family.

We are a busy family of 5 (mom,dad and 3 boys). At home I have 2 very picky eaters who would live off of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches if I would let them. I would love to be able to get more fruits and veggies into their little bodies!

In this blog you will find recipe ideas,photo's and reviews on the meals I make at home for our family. I will also post information on foods/products I use that I find.

I encourage you to use the recipes provided in this blog at home and write back to me to let me know how your family (or even just yourself!) enjoyed it or not :).

This blog is a work in progress and will be updated regularly :)

Healthy cooking!
~J

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I love this blog idea. I love to cook, and I think I will borrow from it and occasionally share some of my favorite low-calorie meals on my weight loss blog 77 Endangered Pounds.

    I'll be back to check out more of your recipes!


    http://77ep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete